Cooking wedges : Mustard oil for cooking.
- (cook) prepare a hot meal; "My husband doesn't cook"
- The process of preparing food by heating it
- the act of preparing something (as food) by the application of heat; "cooking can be a great art"; "people are needed who have experience in cookery"; "he left the preparation of meals to his wife"
- (cook) someone who cooks food
- The practice or skill of preparing food
- Food that has been prepared in a particular way
- (wedge) any shape that is triangular in cross section
- Force into a narrow space
- (wedge) lodge: put, fix, force, or implant; "lodge a bullet in the table"; "stick your thumb in the crack"
- (wedge) bomber: a large sandwich made of a long crusty roll split lengthwise and filled with meats and cheese (and tomato and onion and lettuce and condiments); different names are used in different sections of the United States
- Fix in position using a wedge
Sliced roast with potatos
Roast porc studded with garlic and baked with potato wedges and shallots. Garnished with parseley from the garden.
For some reason, porc loin roast wrapped in a thin layer of fat is one of the cheapest cuts of meat at the local supermarket here in France. Who am I to complain?! :)
Salad Blue Potatoes as cooked wedges
Salad Blue Potatoes as cooked wedges. Tasted much better than they loked
south indian cooking blog
indian cooking guide
cooking class london ontario
cooking flounder in oven
butterball turkey breast roast cooking instructions
fatafeet cooking channel
aluminium cooking health
tag : cooking wedges substitute white wine in thai ingredients retail stores